Yesterday, I had an opportunity to take a look at how the future residential towers would look like inside and out. I've met Cecily Foster who gladly took me on a tour of the future Millennium Place, the developers of which are known for building luxury condominiums in New York City, San Francisco, Washington DC, Miami and Boston.
The Millennium Place will consist of 4 distinct living residences: Garden, Theater, Grand and Residences on the Avenue. There will be one, two and three bedroom condos, as well as 14 penthouses. Many larger units will include gas fireplaces and some will have private terraces.
What I was truly excited about were the amenities Millennium place condos will offer.
- Owners lounge with a full bar is where residents and their guests can gather together for a complimentary coffee and tea during the day or for cocktails in the evening.
- Private dining and wine tasting room for special occasions or/and private parties.
- Theater style screening room that can accommodate a group of people for a favorite movie night
- Children's place will serve as a playroom for residents' and their guests' kids
- Private fitness center designed and operated by LA Sportsclub
- Valet parking
- A beautiful green garden that will bring Boston Commons green space into urban life of downtown Boston
And much more.
The great location of the residencies make it very convenient for anyone who works and enjoys being in the center of everything Boston has to offer. Close proximity to fine-dining, shopping, theaters, and Public Garden will bring the joy of a luxury lifestyle.
Prices for Millennium Place condos are:
1 bed start at 675k (ONLY 2 LEFT)
2 bed start at 900k
3 bed start at 1.25m
Penthouses start at 2.3m
Expected opening date is October 2013