It is no secret that we live in the information age and you can find thousands of listings for apartments through dozens of websites. The problem with that approach is that websites don't help you identify which property is right for YOU, and that is why you need an agent.
When searching for an apartment for rent there are many things you need to consider that go well beyond whether you like what you see in the photos. Just because it looks great doesn't mean the apartment is right for you. These issues may include:
- Access to transportation that takes you where you need to commute
- Does the property accept your pets?
- Does the property have parking or can you save money by parking on the street?
- Will you qualify for the property?
- Is the property available when you need it?
- Most importantly, is the listing real?
One of the comments we hear from our customers regulalrly is that the information they get is either outdated, wrong or even a scam. A REALTOR from a reputable office is your best resource for verifying information. This is why we ask our customers to forward the ads they find online to us so we can verify and provide feedback for them. Contact us today to find out how we can help YOU.