The home buying process can be very intimidating for many people, especially first time home buyers. It is a process that most people only go through a handful of times in their lives so even if this is your second or third home, this guide will help remind you and prepare for the process so it will be as smooth as possible.
- Select an Agent
- Get Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- Find your balance between Location and Quality/Style
- Make an offer
- Engage the services of an Attorney
- Have a home inspection
- Finalize your loan application
- Prepare to move; change of address, etc.
- Attend a final walk through
- Close on your new home
Now that you have reviewed the 10 main steps to buying a new home, visit here for an indepth look at the full process.
Boston’s Luxury Properties is experienced in walking you through the many steps in your first time home purchase. We specialize in residential home buying in Boston, Brookline and Cambridge. Let us help you.
Contact a BLPRE Agent