Providence on Newbury
Designed by G. Wilton Lewis and built in 1885, the Providence on Newbury is a 2007 conversion of the three original townhouses into seven luxury residences. The units vary from one, two bedroom units and a three bedroom penthouse with contemporary high-end finishes and fittings. The Providence on Newbury is a pet-friendly establishment located in the heart of Back Bay. Surrounded by boutiques and fine dining, residents can enjoy elegant and sophisticated lifestyle of Boston's Back Bay neighborhood.