From Listed to Closed
At Boston's Luxury Properties you can expect professional and thoughtful service. We take care to plan for your success. Below is a summary of what you can expect during the different stages of the sale process. As you will see, our thoughtful approach takes in to consideration many issues that are often left to the last minute by other agents
- The marketing will be coordinated so that all campaigns will begin on a Monday or Tuesday.
- Open Houses will be held during two 2-hour sessions The first open house will be during a weekday and the second will be the following Sunday. This allows brokers and more aggressive buyers an opportunity to come quickly and give ample notice to weekend buyers.
- During Open Houses and all showings, visitor information will be logged.
- Weekly reports of the showing activity will be provided to the seller.
- Every two weeks an updated Comparative Market Report will be provided to seller for review. Adjustments to the listing price may be recommended based on updated data.
- Depending on market response, offers will be requested for and reviewed at a set date & time.
- The strategy for choosing an offer will depend on market response and advice will be provided by BLP.
- Buyer inspections and requested document contingencies (as they will already be in hand) will be responded to quickly and the attorneys will begin preparing the Purchase and Sale agreement.
- After P&S is signed BLP will coordinate smoke inspections and have HOA 6D forms prepared. We will also communicate with buyer’s agent to verify financing contingencies are met.
- Typically, closing documents will be signed by seller prior to the closing date and left for buyer at their attorney’s office.
- Keys and passes will be collected from seller and a welcome package prepared for buyer.
- As needed, final cleanings may be coordinated.