Hot summer days are winding down. Now mornings welcome us with crisp feel in the air so we can rock our sweaters and boots out. September 1st move ins are long passed but it doesn't look like everyone moved to a new home just yet. Well good news to people who are still looking for that perfect place to call home, there are many great options to choose from:
- AVA Theater District - prime location in the heart of Boston - block from Boston Common - walk score of 99
- Axiom Cambridge - short walk to Kendall Square and 10 min ride to Downtown Boston - 24-hour fitness room - Free Wi-Fi
- Chroma Cambridge - brand new apartment building located in Cambridgeport - leasing for October 2015 move-in has already started. Be the first to live an urban lifestyle with great emnities at your convenience.
- Twenty/20 Cambridge - a new additon to North Point Cambridge - check out rooftop terrace with scenic views of Boston and Cambridge - who doesn't want to have a basketball court as an amenity - plus 3000 sq ft fitness center
- ViVo Cambridge - ready for Novermber 2015 move-in - Kendall Square location - bike storage and bike repair station
All buildings welcome pets - cats and dogs.
Contact us for information on pricing and promotions. Some of the buildings offer months of free rent and more.